Rob, Me and our growing-baby-to-be (May 2, 2009)
Had my weekly doctor's appointment today. So far, so good! My belly is growing right on schedule and Junior's heartbeat was normal. My blood pressure was "good" (according to the medical assistant) and again there was no protein in my urine. All good signs.
Dr. S had a feel down there and at 35 weeks my cervix is not dilated yet (whoo hoo!!!) He could also feel our little guy's head, and so we now know the little guy is getting into position. We're hoping that he stays that way for a normal delivery :)
Other than more frequent Braxton Hicks contractions and gas, I'm feeling good so far and I'm continuing to monitor my blood pressure. RJ is continuing to be active and alternates between fluid Tai Chi exercises, Jujitsu kicks, and a little hip hop dancing in my belly. He had hiccups once, but I haven't felt them since then. We're almost there...
4 weeks until my cerclage is removed - continued prayers and positive thoughts!!!

1 comment:
Wow, you look great! Words cannot express how happy I am for you and your family, just a few more weeks... Don't worry, time is flying so fast before you know it, you'll be an exhausted and happy mama. :)
Post a Comment