Wow - we're at week 34! I had my weekly doctor's appointment yesterday and my LAST progesterone shot - whoo hoo!!! Since it was my last shot, I finally asked to see the needle... OMG... it was HUGE! No wonder that sucker hurt every week.
The good news is that my blood pressure was normal. While preeclampsia is still a risk (as it's a risk for all mothers at this stage apparently), (1) there was no trace of protein in my urine, (2) my swelling has gone down significantly, and (3) I actually lost 3 pounds since last week (doctor said weight gain was most likely due to the weather we had last week). So, I was able to let out a sigh of relief and am not freaking out any more. Of course, I'm still watching my sodium intake - but it's good to know that I can indulge (just once in a while) in some tasty goodness ;)
Dr. S said my belly is growing right on schedule - 34cm. We heard our son's heartbeat, and no matter how often we hear it, it's always a beautiful sound to hear. The boy is still active and feels like he's doing Tai Chi sometimes (heeheehee!) Just a few more weeks...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment