Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Shower

Rob, Me, Jane & Eileen - the angels who hosted our Baby Shower

The Girls - Jane (CA), Emelyn (CT), Me, Cathy (CA), Eileen (CA) & Denise (NY)
On Sunday, April 5th, Jane and Eileen hosted a "surprise" baby shower for me. Well, it was supposed to be a surprise... unfortunately the girls had some challenges getting addresses for all the guests, so they finally had to break down and tell me about it to get invites out in time. It was still a surprise - I was very touched that they did this for the hubby and I... we love them so :)

The party was awesome. We had a total of 74 guests at our house (wow!) It was so great to see everyone and we enjoyed the company of each and every single one of our guests - friends, family, old co-workers, current co-workers, etc. The food was delicious, the games were fun, and overall it was really great!!!

I love my girlfriends, appreciate them so much, and can't thank them enough for everything they did for us this past weekend. Thank you girls!!!!
See photos here: