Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 2010

Today was a very eventful day for RJ and I.  It's currently 10:36 pm and he is sound asleep.  He's been asleep since about 6pm-ish.  Hmmmm, wonder if it has anything to do with our action-packed day...

6:00am  Little guy woke up, right on schedule (apparently he didn't care that today was a Saturday).  He had his bottle of milk, and refused to go back to sleep.  Thank you Disney Channel for keeping him occupied while I catched a few extra precious minutes of sleep. 

7:00am  He kept me company as I did laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, replenished his diaper bag for the day, and picked up around the house. 

8:00am  Ate breakfast, brushed teeth, then got wiped down and dressed for the day

9:00am  Got into the car and left for Gymboree. 

10:00am  1st time at a Level 4 Gymboree class - it's meant for 16-22 month olds - he's only 15 months, but the teacher and I agreed that he's ready to move up to this class level - yippee!!! 

11:00am Got back into the car, drove to Mira Mesa to support Daddy and his other Chief Selects.  Picked up some KFC chicken snackers and BK double cheesburgers.  Fed RJ in the car (KFC took forever - all I ordered was 20 snackers???) 

12:00pm Watched Daddy wash cars, ran around the parking lot, blew kisses at complete strangers, and listened to Senior Chiefs and Master Chiefs as they passed on words of wisdom to the Chief Selects. 

1:00pm Got back into the car and drove to the Commissary.  Afternoon nap during the drive. 

2:00pm  Got gas on base, then got groceries at the Commissary where RJ insisted on reaching back into the cart, grabbing something, then dropping it on the floor.  Oh so fun for Mommy (insert rolling eyes here!) 

3:00pm Got back into the car to head home. 

3:15pm  While Mommy was busy unloading groceries and putting them away, baby boy got to run around like wild and LOVED it

3:30pm  After chasing him, catching him, and practically holding him down - RJ eventually agreed to eat his afternoon snack (1 container of baby yogurt).  He wouldn't go down for a mini-nap, so to chill we watched about 15 minutes of TV. 

4:15pm  Got ready to go to mass. 

4:30pm  Left for mass.  Visited Ate Angelina. 

5:00pm Mass - I did not allow my child's feet to touch the floor this time.  He struggled and fought, but at least this time I actually got to be a part of an entire mass, finally! 

6:00pm-ish  Got back into the car, baby boy fell asleep on our way home.  He stayed asleep when I took him out of the car and walked to the mailbox to get mail. 

Yeah... I guess I would be tired to.  Haha!

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

Dude, I'm tired just reading your schedule. What a day you all had!